PKHacks
Welcome to PKHacks, you must Log in to an existing account, or register , to view all the features of PKHacks!
PKHacks
Welcome to PKHacks, you must Log in to an existing account, or register , to view all the features of PKHacks!
PKHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all your Gaming needs

HomeNews PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Everyone to PKHacks! Browse through the site for something suitable for your wants and needs.
Combat Arms Hacks are always updated! 10 posts to see hacks! Post Today!
PKHacks Pub and VIP releasing soon, new goal: 2,000 Members!
Donate to PKHacks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sun May 30, 2021 6:54 pm
Top posters
Revengeā„¢ (332)
Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help I_vote_lcapTheres no where else to put this..tech savies help I_voting_barTheres no where else to put this..tech savies help I_vote_rcap 
Supra_TT (222)
Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help I_vote_lcapTheres no where else to put this..tech savies help I_voting_barTheres no where else to put this..tech savies help I_vote_rcap 
Wo1F (130)
[VIP]ShAdoWS1nz (107)
T.Swift (55)
[VIP]kymotsujason (54)
WRAITH (39)
Jeevin (37)
Reggy (24)
Okami349 (22)
FB/ YT/ Twitter
free forum

chatbox2

Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wo1F
PK-Moderator
PK-Moderator
Wo1F

Infantry : 4697

Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help Empty
PostSubject: Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help   Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:33 pm

I need help with my pc...ive recently had a malware/virus kinda attack, and i spend like 3+ hours trying to figure out how to remove it...finally i got it, but then my games started lagging very bad...i need help, any suggestions? i have windows 7 64b 2.53 ghz and 4gb of ram...not the best laptop lol, i5 i think?
but yeah..i run game booster and it doesnt seem to do much, please help meeeee guys....
Back to top Go down
[VIP]kymotsujason
VIP

Infantry : 4655

PostSubject: Re: Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help   Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Did you run a full scan with ur av?
Also, leave ur computer off and unplugged for 24 hours incase it might be heating up.
Back to top Go down
Wo1F
PK-Moderator
PK-Moderator
Wo1F

PostSubject: Re: Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help   Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:20 am

Lol no, that doesnt help, and obv i ran a full scan haha.....when you get a virus even if you remove it, it slows down your computer a crap load regardless of the specs....the specfic virus i had delted a bunch of dlls and i had a billion registry errors..what i had to do was fix all that, i deleted pando media booster also (its uneeded and actually causes lag more than removes it) and i set engine 32 to priority high in task manager..no more lag.
Back to top Go down
[VIP]kymotsujason
VIP

Infantry : 4655

PostSubject: Re: Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help   Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:45 pm

So you have to keep setting engine32 to high priority everytime?
If so, that must be pretty annoying sometimes =P
Back to top Go down
Wo1F
PK-Moderator
PK-Moderator
Wo1F

PostSubject: Re: Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help   Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:46 pm

no its not really annoying lol...its not like i get on and off every 10 minutes, so it doesnt really bother me much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help   Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help Empty

Back to top Go down

Theres no where else to put this..tech savies help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PKHacks :: Flaming/Rage-
Jump to: