PKHacks
Welcome to PKHacks, you must Log in to an existing account, or register , to view all the features of PKHacks!
PKHacks
Welcome to PKHacks, you must Log in to an existing account, or register , to view all the features of PKHacks!
PKHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all your Gaming needs

HomeNews PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Everyone to PKHacks! Browse through the site for something suitable for your wants and needs.
Combat Arms Hacks are always updated! 10 posts to see hacks! Post Today!
PKHacks Pub and VIP releasing soon, new goal: 2,000 Members!
Donate to PKHacks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sun May 30, 2021 6:54 pm
Top posters
Revenge™ (332)
HALF WAY THERE! I_vote_lcapHALF WAY THERE! I_voting_barHALF WAY THERE! I_vote_rcap 
Supra_TT (222)
HALF WAY THERE! I_vote_lcapHALF WAY THERE! I_voting_barHALF WAY THERE! I_vote_rcap 
Wo1F (130)
[VIP]ShAdoWS1nz (107)
T.Swift (55)
[VIP]kymotsujason (54)
WRAITH (39)
Jeevin (37)
Reggy (24)
Okami349 (22)
FB/ YT/ Twitter
free forum

chatbox2

HALF WAY THERE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revenge™
PKHacks Co-Owner
PKHacks Co-Owner
Revenge™

Infantry : 100005436

HALF WAY THERE! Empty
PostSubject: HALF WAY THERE!   HALF WAY THERE! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey PKHacks Community,

As a nice update to all of you who actually read this, we have reached 500 members! Shout-out to prokill for being out 500th member! Half way there till we release our Hack!

In other news, the sight skin, banner, buttons, forums etc. are being updated! CA Mods/Updated leeched hacks will be posted now, advertising will get you many special rewards directly from Revenge. Such as Nx, here's how this'll work.

Recruiting 50 members: 10knx

Recruiting 75 Members: 25knx

Recruiting 100 Members: 50knx

you may be asking, HOW THE HELL DO I GET THAT MANY PEOPLE? simple. Use a damn spammer on CA (:

for further info please message your one and only owner WRAITH or any of the other Admins.

-Revenge. santa
Back to top Go down
http://pkkhacks.darkbb.com
Wo1F
PK-Moderator
PK-Moderator
Wo1F

Infantry : 4690

HALF WAY THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY THERE!   HALF WAY THERE! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:25 am

how will you keep track of members recruited? Smile
Back to top Go down
Revenge™
PKHacks Co-Owner
PKHacks Co-Owner
Revenge™

Infantry : 100005436

HALF WAY THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY THERE!   HALF WAY THERE! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:33 am

A new adition will be added to the site, such as an "Refer" tab, so if people know you recruited them, you tell them your Username and they'll refer you to us Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pkkhacks.darkbb.com
Wo1F
PK-Moderator
PK-Moderator
Wo1F

Infantry : 4690

HALF WAY THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY THERE!   HALF WAY THERE! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:00 pm

ahh okay i guess that makes sense Smile although i know alot of people zoom through registrations and miss that part which im worried of Razz
Back to top Go down
dk0900
Private l
Private l

Infantry : 4534

HALF WAY THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY THERE!   HALF WAY THERE! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:35 pm

i've was thinking the same as bunny head there xD alot just gonna skip that part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HALF WAY THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALF WAY THERE!   HALF WAY THERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

HALF WAY THERE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PKHacks :: Rules/Apps/Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: