PKHacks
Welcome to PKHacks, you must Log in to an existing account, or register , to view all the features of PKHacks!
PKHacks
Welcome to PKHacks, you must Log in to an existing account, or register , to view all the features of PKHacks!
PKHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all your Gaming needs

HomeNews PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Everyone to PKHacks! Browse through the site for something suitable for your wants and needs.
Combat Arms Hacks are always updated! 10 posts to see hacks! Post Today!
PKHacks Pub and VIP releasing soon, new goal: 2,000 Members!
Donate to PKHacks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sun May 30, 2021 6:54 pm
Top posters
Revenge™ (332)
Mods Read This!!!! I_vote_lcapMods Read This!!!! I_voting_barMods Read This!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Supra_TT (222)
Mods Read This!!!! I_vote_lcapMods Read This!!!! I_voting_barMods Read This!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Wo1F (130)
[VIP]ShAdoWS1nz (107)
T.Swift (55)
[VIP]kymotsujason (54)
WRAITH (39)
Jeevin (37)
Reggy (24)
Okami349 (22)
FB/ YT/ Twitter
free forum

chatbox2

Mods Read This!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revenge™
PKHacks Co-Owner
PKHacks Co-Owner
Revenge™

Infantry : 100005424

Mods Read This!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mods Read This!!!!   Mods Read This!!!! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:35 pm

If you ban someone for any reason, follow this format via copy/paste.

-Banned persons username:
-Ban duration assigned(how long banned for/What type of ban):
-Rule Broken:
-Proof:

good job moderators, if you can do this and you have your proof, your ban will be accepted as a good ban. i will notify you, on the topic if good, then lock it. If you unlock it you will have a warning, if your proof is not good enough you will get a warning, if your ******* around with me you will be demoted.
Back to top Go down
http://pkkhacks.darkbb.com

Mods Read This!!!!
Page 1 of 1